Pphitop is on Auto scan tool: MaxiScan MS509.
The MaxiScan MS509 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBD2 compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use!
1. Works on all 1996 & later OBDII compliant US, European & Asian vehicles.
2. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
4. Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes & resets monitors.
5. Views freeze frame data.
6. Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
7. Reads live PCM data stream.
8. Displays live O2 sensor test data.
9. Graphs data (1996 and newer).
10. Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data.
11. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review, analysis.
12. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French and German etc.
13. Performs modules present test.
14. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
15. Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD2 protocols.
16. Software upgradeable via optional upgrade kit.
17. Prints data via PC.
1. MaxiScan MS509 Tool
2. User manual
3. 6-foot OBD II cable
4. CD software
5. USB cable
6. 9V cell battery
7. Nylon carry case