I-CODE SLI is very mature RFID technology comply with RF interface ISO15693 which provides long-range wireless read/write capability.
I-CODE SLI card is great solution for access control, identifcation.
The maximal read/write distance between card and reader is but actual distance depends on the feld power generated by the reader and its antenna size.
We manufacture both blank card, and pre-printed card.
(1) About I CODE SLI: SL2 ICS20
- IC manufacturer: NXP founded by Philips
- Wafer die: SL2 ICS20
- Function: Read/Write with protection
- Memory: 1K-bit EEPROM organised in 32 blocks of 4 byte each.
- Frequency: - RF protocol: ISO 15693
- Modulation: ASK
(2) Key Feature of I-CODE SLI Card:
- Dimensions: CR80 x - Thickness: - Material: PVC, PET
- Card Surface: Matte/ gloss finish
- Housing: Lamination
- Working Frequency: - Reading Distance: 6cm typically
- Data storage time: 10 years
- Package: 200pcs per Inner Box; 20 Inner Boxes per Carton, each Carton gross weight at 28KGs
(3) Printing Option:
- Full color offset printing
- Silk-screen printing
- Silver/Gold silk-screen printing background
(4) Options on standard card:
- Magnetic Stripe Option: 300oe, 2750oe, 4000oe
- Numbering: Jet dot/ Thermo transfer/ Laser engrave
- Barcode printing
- Signature panel