Major Japanese Vehicle Systems.
The MaxScan JP701 code scanner is specially designed for technicians to troubleshoot Major Japanese Vehicle Systems.
1. Reads and clears engine, ABS, transmission and airbags codes on Toyota, Nissan and Honda vehicles sold worldwide since 1990
2. Reads and clears Diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs) and turns off check engine light on all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD2/EOBD compliant
3. Retrieves all generic OBD II trouble codes (P0), their definitions and pending codes
4. Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen displays DTC definitions
5. Supports all current OBD-II protocols, including CAN (Controller Area Network)
6. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
7. Safely communicates with the on-board computers
8. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop to operate
9. Japanese vehicle makes compatible
10. Software upgradeable via internet